Adele出新歌了,在阔别四年之后,她用一首《Hello》告诉大家她回来了在《Hello》MV里,她风中吟唱的样子更霸气美丽,泛黄的画面充满了怀旧感......
Hello, it's me
你好,是我
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
多年后,不知你是否愿意见我
To go over everything
一起回顾过往
They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing
他们说时间会治愈一切,可我的伤还没有愈合
Adele在推特发布的公开信中写道:
I feel like I've spent my whole life so far wishing it away. Always wishing I was older, wishing I could remember and wishing I could forget too.
我觉得我这一生都在希望中度过。总是希望快点长大,希望记住,又希望能遗忘。
Wishing I hadn't ruined so many good things because I was scared or bored. Wishing I wasn't so matter of fact all the time.
希望我没有因为恐惧和厌倦毁掉那么多美好的事。希望我不是总那么在意事实而不动感情。
Hello, can you hear me?
你好,能听到我说话吗
I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
我在加州,梦里是我们曾经的样子
When we were younger and free
那时我们年少也自由
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
那美好世界陷落之前的样子,我已记不起
There's such a difference between us
我们如此不同
And a million miles
又相隔万里
Adele:
Turning 25 was a turning point for me, slap bang in the middle of my twenties. Teetering on the edge of being an old adolescent and a fully-fledged adult, I made the decision to go into becoming who I’m going to be forever without a removal van full of my old junk.
25岁于我而言是个转折点,突然就到了20-30岁的这十年的中点。即将要变成一个不再年轻的青年人,即将要成为一个圆滑老练的成年人。我决定带着我的过去遗留下的种种问题,成为现在的我和未来的我。
Hello from the other side
在世界另一端向你问好
I must've called a thousand times
我应该打过无数电话
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
为我所做的一切说抱歉
But when I call you never seem to be home
可你似乎从不在家
Hello from the outside
从你家门外向你问好
At least I can say that I've tried
至少我试过
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
为曾经伤你的心说抱歉
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
不过已经不重要,那些已经不会再伤害到你
Anymore
不会了
上一页123下一页