【图】灰姑娘舞台剧剧本 有你需要的汉英翻译版

2015/12/16 17:57:45 作者:S-hujing… 来源:女物娱乐网
从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤.........

 Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.

 (灰姑娘:哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。)
Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
 (教母:祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。)
At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
 (旁白:舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。)
(灰姑娘:噢,天啊! )
Prince: What's the matter?
(王子:什么事?)
Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
(灰姑娘:午夜了,快到午夜了。)

Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?

(王子:是的,但又怎样呢?)

Cinderella: Goodbye.
(灰姑娘:再见。)
Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
(王子:不,等等,你现在不能走。 )
Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
(灰姑娘:噢,我必须走。)
Prince: But why?
(王子:但为什么呢? )
Cinderella: goodbye.
(灰姑娘:再见。)
Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
(王子:不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等! )
Cinderella: Goodbye.
(灰姑娘:再见。)
The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
(旁白:第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。 )
Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
(灰姑娘:请等等!我可以试一下吗? )
Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.

上一页123下一页